The LPHE is located on the 6th floor of the Cubotron.
The situation of the Cubotron is a bit particular. The building is located on the Université de Lausanne (UNIL) campus while being used on a daily basis by EPFL employees.
How to get to the Cubotron ?
From the motorway:
- Follow the direction Lausanne-Sud.
- Take the exit UNIL-EPFL.
- Turn right at the second round-about.
- The Cubotron is then on your right at the end of the road.
- It is possible to park at the Sorge Parking lot located at the north-east of the building.
From the Renens Train Station :
- Go to the metro station located at the end of Platform A.
- Take the metro M1 and stop at UNIL-Sorge.
- The Cubotron faces the metro station.
From the Lausanne Train Station:
- Go to the metro M2 station, located in front of the station, to the other side of the street (next to a famous fast food restaurant).
- Take the metro in the direction of Croisettes and stop at Lausanne-Flon.
- Take the metro M1 (located on the upper-floor) and stop at UNIL-Sorge.
- The Cubotron faces the metro station